At Heritage Memorials, quality is more than a word.
We understand that a memorial is a permanent symbol of your remembrance of a departed loved one. It should express something of the person in whose memory it is placed, and reflect your thoughts and memories of that person. A memorial is a visible tribute of the departed to all those who pass by now, and for generations to come. When you choose from Heritage we assure and guarantee that your memorial will be a permanent legacy of your remembrances.
Heritage Memorials’ Assurance of Quality is backed by:
- Comprehensive Lifetime Guarantee written into every order that protects against any defects caused by flaws in the granite or workmanship, now and in the future.
- Quality Granites from the best quarries in the world. Granites that have stood the test of time and are proven to provide the best depth of colour, hardness, and durability.
- Service Facilities to fulfill our Guarantee. Heritage is the largest memorial company in Canada that sells directly to the customer and manufactures and installs all its memorials. This means that Heritage can ensure quality at all stages of memorial production.
- Full Colour Drawings. You will receive a full colour layout of the memorial so that you can be certain that the memorial will be exactly as you want it.
- No Payment Required Before the Memorial is Installed. This is your assurance that your satisfaction is guaranteed. You have opportunity to inspect your memorial before you pay. You can be completely assured that the memorial will meet your expectations. If, for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with the memorial we will repair it, replace it, or return the monument and refund any money paid toward it. You will be satisfied with a Heritage memorial – we guarantee it!
512 Willow Street
Truro, Nova Scotia B2N 5H2
Head Office And Manufacturing Plant
75 Tregothic Avenue
Windsor Industrial Park
Windsor, Nova Scotia B0N 2T0
Fax: (902) 798-2475
“I thank you for your kindness... you made the arrangements seamless and were very much a comfort to our family.”
Canada B2N 5H2 |
PHONE: (902) 895-5587 |
FAX: (902) 895-5606 |